Let's boost your search!
Our search is 88% focused on jobs in doctors' offices
We use Smart Search Technology to remove the guesswork when trying to find job listings for doctor offices.
Most audiologists work in healthcare facilities, such as hospitals, physicians' offices, and audiology clinics. Some work in schools. They typically do the following:
- Examine patients
- Assess examination results
- Diagnose problems and administer treatment
- Fit and dispense hearing aids
- Keep records on the progress of patients
- Conduct research related to hearing and balance disorders
Most audiologists work full time. Their job requires attention to detail, intense concentration and critical thinking. Their median pay is about $32.05 per hour.