Let's boost your search!
Our search is 88% focused on jobs in doctors' offices
We use Smart Search Technology to remove the guesswork when trying to find job listings for doctor offices.
Medical assistants often work in the offices of physicians, podiatrists, chiropractors, and other health practitioners. Their duties typically include the following:
- Take patient history and measure vital signs
- Help the physician with patient examinations
- Give patient injections as directed by the physician
- Schedule patient appointments
- Prepare blood for laboratory tests
Most medical assistants work full time. Their median pay is about $13.87 per hour.