Let's boost your search!
Our search is 88% focused on jobs in doctors' offices
We use Smart Search Technology to remove the guesswork when trying to find job listings for doctor offices.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed practical and licensed vocational nurses provide basic medical care. Their duties typically include the following:
- Check patients' blood pressure
- Change bandages and insert catheters
- Help patients bathe or dress
- Discuss health care with patients
- Report patients' status to registered nurses and doctors
- Keep records on patients' health
Most LPNs and LVNs work full time. Their median pay is about $19.42 per hour.
The most popular searches by users for the past 24 hoursmedical front desk receptionist pharmacy technician office manager medical assistant nurse doctors office front office lpn licensed practical nurs medical transcriptionist
Salary, education, and training info for various careers in healthcare
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant